LPF "Help Street Children" is a non-profit organization. We use donations only for the activities provided for in the articles of association.
Methods of donation, return of the victim and termination of the periodic donation
You can donate a one-time donation to our activities in the following ways:
- Paying card.
- Paypal system.
- Bank transfer.
- Through partners who collect support for our activities on the basis of a cooperation agreement (fundraising executives as www.aukok.lt www.globalgiving.org).
You can donate a regular (monthly) donation to our activities in the following ways:
- Paypal system
- By credit or debit card
- Having set periodic payments in a bank branch or electronic banking system
- Through referral to partner donation systems
A donor who has chosen a periodic donation may independently terminate this donation at any time:
- If you make a donation using a payment card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), you will cancel the periodic donation by informing us by e-mail, then please indicate the last four digits of the bank card number, email@example.com
- If you are donating through Paypal, you can cancel your recurring donation by logging in to your Paypal account.
- If you have concluded a periodic transfer agreement with a bank (or using electronic banking), you can terminate it at a bank branch or using electronic banking.
The donated money cannot be returned to the donor.
The donor assumes full and all responsibility for the accuracy of the data provided and the transparency of the donations. If the donation is made on behalf of a third party, the donor assumes full responsibility.