LPF “Help the street children”, legal entity code 304346892, (hereinafter - the Foundation) is the Website www.padekgatvesvaikams.lt manager.
- The User may contact the Fund directly by e-mail with any questions related to the User's Personal Data. by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All actions performed with the User's Personal Data are performed in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation and the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Manager - Foundation, ie LPF “Help the children of the street”, legal entity code 3024346892, address Taikos str. 173-9, LT-05209, Vilnius, Lithuania, which sets out the purposes and means of data processing.
- Website - a website accessible at www.padekgatvesvaikams.lt
- User - a natural person visiting the website and / or a natural person seeking to learn about the Fund's activities and / or providing support on behalf of himself or herself or another person.
- Personal data - any information relating to a natural person, a data subject whose identity is known or can be established directly or indirectly.
- Data Recipient - a legal or natural person to whom the Data Controller provides personal data.
- Newsletters are the collection of personal data by the User's active actions on the website, where the User's Personal Data is stored in order to receive informational news about the Fund.
- A cookie is a small text file that is sent to each User's device from which the Online Store website is accessed and temporarily stored on that device.
- Direct marketing is the activity of offering goods and services to individuals and / or seeking their opinion on the activities or services offered by mail, telephone or other means.
- The Fund's partner is a person with whom joint actions or projects may be carried out.
METHODS OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
- The Foundation receives Personal Data from Users in three ways:
- The user provides information about himself;
- Data related to the User is generated automatically when the User uses the Website;
- Data about the User is obtained from third parties.
- The User of the Fund's Website independently provides information to the Fund in the following cases:
- When a user subscribes to newsletters in the Online Account;
- providing support through the payment functions provided on the Website;
- During any form of user communication with the Fund.
- The second way of obtaining Personal Data involves obtaining information with the help of Cookies, the User's consent to process his Personal Data on a legal basis, is collected automatically by the User using the Website and its facilities.
- The third way of obtaining Personal Data involves the situation where, with the User's consent, the Fund obtains information about the User from third parties such as Facebook, Inc., Google, Inc. Foundation from Facebook, Inc. receives User Personal Data such as a User Image and www.facebook.com social network account (profile) name from Google, Inc. The Fund only receives User Image data.
PURPOSE OF THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Fund processes Users' Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of obtaining support through the Website;
- For the purpose of cooperation or volunteering;
- For the purpose of direct marketing;
- For the purpose of assessing, improving and ensuring the quality of service and for the purpose of resolving potential or existing disputes with Users.
- The Fund does not process the User's Personal Data for any other purpose incompatible with the above purposes.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THEM
- In its activities, the Fund processes the following Personal Data of Users on the legal basis of the User's consent and the Fund's legitimate interest:
- User Personal Data such as name, personal identification number, last name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including Your IP address, geographic location, browser type you were directed to, duration of visits, and pageviews), bank account number, support payment method, support history, residential address, text file "cookies," personal information. This Personal Data is processed for the purpose of streamlining and operating the Website. This Personal Data is processed for the purposes of Direct Marketing and / or for the purpose of assessing, improving and ensuring the quality of service and for resolving potential or existing disputes with Users.
- the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications and / or newsletters;
- any other information you choose to send to us.
- The Foundation notes that it does not collect, process or perform any other data processing operations related to the User's sensitive (special) personal information, such as religious or political views, health, etc.
USER RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES FOR THEIR EXERCISE
- The Foundation observes and respects the rights of the Website Users:
- the right to information, ie the right to be informed about the processing of the User's personal data by the Fund;
- the right to receive information related to the User's personal data processed by the Fund;
- the right to rectify the User's Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to be forgotten when the Personal Data is no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed and / or the User revokes the consent on which the processing of the Personal Data was based and there is no other legal basis for processing the Personal Data, and / or does not consent to the processing of Personal Data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons to process the Personal Data, and / or when the Personal Data has been processed unlawfully, and / or the Personal Data must be deleted in accordance with the legal obligation of the European Union or the Fund Member State, and / were collected in the context of the provision of information society services;
- the right to restrict the processing of the User's Personal Data when the User disputes the accuracy of the Personal Data for a period during which the Fund may verify the accuracy of the Personal Data and / or the processing of Personal Data is illegal and the User does not consent to the deletion , or / or the Fund no longer needs the User for the processing of Personal Data, but the User needs them to make, enforce or defend legal claims, and / or the User has objected to the processing of Personal Data until it is verified that the Fund 's legitimate reasons outweigh the User' s reasons;
- the right to object to the processing of the User's Personal Data, ie the User has the right to refuse at any time, for reasons related to the User's specific case, the processing of Personal Data relating to him when the task is performed in the public interest, or in the exercise of public authority functions entrusted to the Fund, including profiling, and / or the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Fund or a third party, unless such interests of the User or fundamental rights and freedoms overriding personal data protection prevail , especially when the User is a child, including profiling, and / or when Personal Data is processed for the purpose of Direct Marketing, including profiling related to Direct Marketing. The Fund hereby states that, subject to the exercise of the User's right to object to the processing of Personal Data, the Data shall no longer be processed unless the Fund proves that the processing of Personal Data is for compelling legitimate reasons beyond the Fund's interests, freedoms or freedoms. , enforce or defend legal claims.
- the right to portability of Personal Data, ie the User has the right to receive related Personal Data provided to the Fund when the processing of the User's Personal Data is based on consent and / or contract and such User's Personal Data is processed by automated means of personal data processing. The Fund hereby states that in exercising its right to data portability, the User has the right, when technically possible, to transfer Personal Data directly to another data controller, ie to a natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of data processing.
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of Personal Data when the processing is based on the User's consent.
- The Fund informs that the relevant actions by which the above-mentioned User Rights are exercised will be performed as soon as possible, but not later than after 1 (one) month from the date of your application. We note that if necessary, the 1 (one) month term may be extended for another two months, depending on the complexity and number of the request. In this case, the Fund shall inform the User about such extension within 1 (one) month from the receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
- The Foundation notes that, without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies, any User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of his domicile, place of employment or the place where the alleged infringement has taken place, if the person considers that the processing of personal data relating to him is carried out in breach of existing data protection legislation. In the Republic of Lithuania, such a supervisory authority is the State Data Protection Inspectorate, legal entity code 188607912, address A. Juozapavičiaus str.6, LT-09310 Vilnius, Lithuania.
- If the User wishes the Fund to exercise the above rights or if the User has any questions regarding the exercise of his rights, please contact the Fund.
TERMS OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The terms of storage of Personal Data processed by the Fund, taking into account the purposes of personal data processing, are as follows:
- the User's Personal Data processed for the purpose of execution of the support on the Fund's Website is stored for 5 (five) years from the last use of the User's website when providing support;
- The User's Personal Data processed for the purpose of cooperation or volunteering is stored for 5 (five) years from the last cooperation or volunteering;
- the User's Personal Data processed for the purpose of providing services is stored for 5 (five) years from the last use of the Services provided by the Fund;
- the User's Personal Data processed for the purpose of Direct Marketing is stored for 5 (five) years from the date of receipt of the User's consent to process his / her Personal Data for the purpose of Direct Marketing;
- The User's Personal Data processed for the purpose of assessing, improving and ensuring the quality of professional service and for the purpose of resolving potential or existing disputes with customers is stored for 3 (three) years from the date of receipt of the relevant Personal Data.
- The Fund will make all reasonable and reasonable efforts to protect the User's Personal Data during the above periods. Upon expiration of the term of storage of Personal Data, the Fund destroys the User's personal information.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Fund uses the services of reliable third parties established in Lithuania and other European Union countries and not only, such as payment service providers, companies providing direct marketing and server rental services.
- The Fund informs the User that in order to achieve the purposes of the processing of Personal Data identified in these Privacy Rules, the Fund transfers the User's Personal Data to the above-mentioned third parties in accordance with the specific purpose of the processing of Personal Data.
- The User's Personal Data shall be transferred to third parties only to the extent and to the extent necessary for the direct performance of their duties and to ensure the legitimate interests of the User.
- The Fund and the third party to whom the Fund has transferred the User's personal data shall operate in accordance with the separate agreement (s) governing the processing of the Personal Data transferred to the third party, necessary to implement technical and organizational security measures and other processing of the Personal Data. necessary legal provisions governing the processing.
- The Fund seeks to ensure the confidentiality of the User's personal information and in the normal circumstances of using the Fund's Website, the Fund is not entitled to disclose the User's Personal Data to any other Recipients, unless required by the Fund's implementation process.
- In case the Fund is obliged by law or other legal acts, the Fund must disclose information about the User to the competent authorities.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Foundation cares about the security and confidentiality of the User's Personal Data. The Fund shall use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of Personal Data and to protect available information.
- The Foundation notes that while the Foundation seeks to put in place appropriate technical and organizational security measures, these or any other measures cannot guarantee complete security and cannot protect against all possible security breaches at any time.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
- The Foundation's website is intended for persons over the age of 16, therefore the Foundation does not knowingly collect or process Personal Data of children under the age of 16.
- However, the Foundation notes that parents have the right to give their consent to the Foundation if their minor under the age of 16 wishes to take advantage of the Foundation's website, such as providing financial support.
- If you become aware that your child has provided personal information to the Foundation without your consent, please contact the Foundation.
- The Fund, with the express consent of the User, has the right to send Direct Marketing Notices to the User by e-mail and / or instant message.
- The User has the right at any time to revoke the consent (s) given to the Fund to process his / her Personal Data for the purposes of Direct Marketing.
- If the User no longer wishes his / her Personal Data to be used for the purposes of Direct Marketing, the User may:
- Write an e-mail to email@example.com or call the general telephone +370 61224040 and indicate that you do not wish to receive e-mails and / or SMS messages;
- unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Sending of e-mails and / or SMS messages is terminated only by e-mails clearly specified by the User. postal addresses and / or telephone numbers.
- The user has the right to object to the use of his personal data for direct marketing purposes by informing the Fund by e-mail. by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 61224050.
LPF "Help street children"
Legal entity code 304346892
Taikos st. 173-9, LT-05209
Phone +370 612 24050
El. paste: email@example.com